- Each visual entry for a travel resource is grouped by regions within the “US-Canada” main menu item.
- The same set of travel resources – with the exception of restaurants and hotels – can also be accessed by their resource type within Activities, Sightseeing, and Culture. Grouped by attraction type spanning across all regions.
- The Luxury section highlights upscale resorts and beachfronts. Integrated with TikTok and other social media for traveler experiences.
- Listings for travel destinations also include each region’s best reviewed restaurants broken down by Steakhouses, Seafood, Sushi, and Oriental.
- Each travel destination also includes a listing of the best valued hotels broken down by moderate or upscale pricing as highlighted at the top the visual card.